Extended Access Appointments
Chapel Street Medical Centre are now part of primary care plus which is a community interest company (CIC).
Primary care plus offer pre-booked extended access appointments for all patients registered at the below practices.
The current practices within primary care plus are as follows:
- Chapel Street Medical Centre
- Brook Medical Centre
- Park Farm Medical Centre & Vernon Street Surgery
- Park Lane Surgery
- Vernon Street Medical Centre & The Lanes
- Mickleover Medical Centre
- Mickleover Surgery
- The Park Medical Centre
- Lister House Surgery & Lister House Chellaston
- Derby Family Medical Centre
- Derwent Valley Medical Practice
- Pear Tree Medical Centre
- St Thomas Road Surgery
- Overdale Medical Practice
- Oakwood Surgery
The extended access appointments are provided on weekday evenings and weekends.
We are delivering these services from five ‘hub’ practices in:
How to Book an Appointment
Appointments must be pre-booked via your practice, please state if you would like an extended access appointment.
When you are booked in for an appointment you will be asked the nature of the problem so we can book you in with the right person. We also request your consent to share your full record.
Without both of these you will not be able to access these appointments.
Please note: we are not contracted to see any walk-in patients during these extended access sessions.